Motor Vehicle Accident FAQ's

Question: Where will the money to pay for my injuries come from?

Contact an Iowa auto / car accident lawyer representing clients in Dakota City, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.

Answer: The responsible driver's insurance company pays your compensation in many states.  If you are in a no-fault insurance system state, your own insurance company may pay some of your compensation.  If the responsible party doesn't have enough insurance cover to compensate you for all of your injuries, your own insurance policy may have coverage for the remainder of your compensation.

 If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa auto / car accident attorney, representing clients in Dakota City, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.