Motor Vehicle Accident FAQ's

Question: Do I have to go to the doctor?

Contact an Iowa auto / car accident lawyer representing clients in Eldora, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.

Answer: If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should go to a doctor, both for your peace of mind and to document your injuries to support your case.  Often, a car accident injury isn't apparent right away.  Go to your family doctor, an emergency room, or another trained medical professional as soon as any symptoms appear.

 If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa auto / car accident attorney, representing clients in Eldora, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.