Criminal Defense FAQ's

Question: Do I need a lawyer if I intend to plead guilty?

Contact an Iowa criminal defense lawyer representing clients in Webster City, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: A lawyer can help you to reduce your sentence and increase the opportunities available to you. Whether or not you are guilty, you have inalienable Constitutional rights, and your defense attorney can help to protect and preserve them.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa criminal defense attorney, representing clients in Webster City, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.