Real Estate FAQ's

Question: What is a disclosure statement?

Contact an Iowa real estate lawyer representing clients in Garner, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer:  In some states, including Iowa, the seller must provide a form called a disclosure statement to the buyer. The disclosure statement details problems with the property or title. Requirements differ between jurisdictions.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa real estate attorney, representing clients in Garner, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.