How to Protect Your Rights

Contact an Iowa work comp lawyer representing clients in Forest City, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

If you have been injured while at work or on the job, the best way to protect your rights is to contact an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer.  A lawyer will be able to help file a workers’ compensation claim.  A lawyer will also be able to determine if you should file a lawsuit in addition to or instead of a workers’ compensation claim.

If you would like to schedule an initial consultation contact an Iowa workers' compensation attorney, representing clients in Forest City, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.