Wrongful Death FAQ's

Question: May wrongful death actions be filed in cases of children or the elderly?

Contact an Iowa wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Osage, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Answer: Yes, although damages may be sought in a wrongful death of children or the elderly, the damage awards are usually modest in both of these cases.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa wrongful death attorney, representing clients in Osage, Iowa at the Brown, Kinsey, Funkhouser & Lander, P.L.C.. Give us a call at (641) 423-6223 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.